ehmygawd
ehmygawd. I haven't posted in the longest time.
so, um... today was the first official day at
nanyang. Like i've started class. My class has
like been more open since the cheering competition
i think. so anyway, today was the instillation and
prize giving for the cheering competition. and our
class won ZIT! arh!!!!! So the point is, we've
started lessons today. and i just finished my letter
for my angel and grand-angel. I feel so guilty.
Like so long then write letter to my grand-angel.
But, better late then never right? So then i have
a chinese compo next monday so must STUDY!!! cause
the compo also included in the marks for the year-
end exams. So must really study, cause the last time
i checked, my chinses kinda totally sucks. anyway,
yesterday was the trial for like us. For softball.
Um, then it was quite fun but so tiring. And i reached
home SOOOO late. My parents were like very jingzhang,
then they go to the bus stop with the car to wait for
me leh. What else happened? uh, well. I think i want
to change blog song. cause mine quite suckish already.
Oh! I remembered something. I finally mastered the art
of sleeping on a jearking bus! WOOHOO!!! haha. Oh.
Theres dance today, and the teacher started with some
stretching excercises. SO SO SO PAINFUL. URGH. so i
think like i wrote quite alot already. So yeah. I'll
try to update soon.

alison(: