spoiler.
okay. no snow. damn. I can sit here all day grumbling about
the fact that there is no snow. Maybe i should run down to
the lift lobby and scream at the guy at the table, "Stupid
Old fashioned weather forecast that never seems to be
correct. Where's your manager? I want to see him!"
Except that that would make me look like a immature
spoilt little brat.(Arguments against what i just wrote
will not be taken lightly.) So the party just ended. It was
after dinner. And, not to be like a wet blanket or anything,
but the party was more of a talk amongst bankers......
Not that i'm saying it wasn't fun. It was definitely fun :)
(Saved at 132hrs, 22nd November 2008)
(Continued at 220hrs, 24rd November 2008)
(Written in context of on 23rd November 2008)

Okay, i'm back. Back in Singapore i mean. Some of you might
have received my text messages already. To sum up the trip
in one word, a blast. Okay, so that was two words. But, wad-
ev. Anyway, for most of the trip, i have been eating.... like
yesterday. I went to this amazing french restaurant, Franck.
The food there was just fabulous, but i would have enjoyed
it better if the duck was less salty. Oh, and i learned from
that lunch that i actually like Watson's tonic water more than
the other brand(s) of tonic water. Anyway, i would love to go
back to Shanghai soon.

love,
alison :)
p.s. I'll be changing my blog's URL soon.