|
i set you apart
Hello there! I'm alison. This is my blog.08.11.96(scorpio), ex-RULANGNITE, current NYGH-er? NYSB:) figured i lost my sanity long ago. makes lots of noise |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by alison to accomodate alison's mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and leave a tag(:! tagboard
affiliates
yinghan
beverly
liying
fiona
alyson
krysia
doreen
xueyi
sheeny
chloe
Jerry(Jerilyn)
yijia
109'09
Tonight - FM Static archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
nm
So, theres nothing much to talk about.I mean, i stayed at home and stuff. And, heres what. I'm extracting 2 of my teeth to prepare myself for braces. Don't laugh. Okay, so anyway, Doreen came home today. We had to look for my mom at Jurong East Station cause she was going to fetch us for dinner and than visit her friend. So we were waiting behind Popular and we were more to the front, and my parents were more in the middle. And they were like, really annoyed and looking at me with THAT look. It pissed me off really. erm. So, we ate at some Hawker centre to eat. And the food was suprisingly good. Anyway, Doreen is telling me her "life story" quite interesting. I mean, she tells stories really well :). (Doreen, please don't kill me for this.) Lets end this short. Goodnight and Goodbye(Yes, its not original) love, alison:) p.s. Don't kill me, Doreen. |