In memory of.
Hey. Hey. Hey. Wussup man?! (Rub our shoulders)
(Please do not laugh at my attempt of being... hip?)
Okay, whatever.
I'm back for a new post. And, its my 2nd last day in
Shanghai. So, i'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts, and
i might get to experience snow tonight. I should be
like pulling my hair and running down to the hotel
lobby screaming, "Omg!! Snow!Snow!" instead, i'm
sitting here writing this post as this is more..........
socially acceptable. So, for the past week, i've been
shopping and enjoying the polluted air and all the
lovely buildings. The building's architect is lovely.
Very modern and sleek. I like it. I've been stuffing
myself with dried cranberries since yesterday night
after cell group cause i've finished up the potato
chips. At around 11pm last night, i was watching
Interpol Investigations till like i don't know what
time. And i woke up at like 940h this morning,
and went down for breakfast. Than, i just read in
bed while my godma prepared for her party. I
wonder how my uncle and aunt are doing. Its been
a day since i left their place.
Latest update: My cranberries are finished off, and i'm
eating blueberries now.
Thats all for now. I hope that i can update more....
soon. When i get home. See ya guys soon.

alison :)