|
i set you apart
Hello there! I'm alison. This is my blog.08.11.96(scorpio), ex-RULANGNITE, current NYGH-er? NYSB:) figured i lost my sanity long ago. makes lots of noise |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by alison to accomodate alison's mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and leave a tag(:! tagboard
affiliates
yinghan
beverly
liying
fiona
alyson
krysia
doreen
xueyi
sheeny
chloe
Jerry(Jerilyn)
yijia
109'09
Tonight - FM Static archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
On the phone
TITLE: ON THE PHONEDo you know how much you can learn from talking from the phone?? Well... you can learn alot from the phone. like now! so anyway what i'm hearing is quite private... so i'm not telling anything to you!! he...he... my mom just passed me a letter from Creative O. Wu Shuly Teacher, passed away yesterday... ![]() ![]() I'm so so so so so SAD! T.T I can't believe it... so much sad news all together!! Please let something good happen!! Please!! ![]() ![]() well... lets end all bad things with good!! Wish me luck for the tomorrow competition tomeorrow!! CYA SOON! ALISON<3 |



