hey guys
this is an conversation between me and Ying Han... quite funny if you know what we're talking about.

++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
hi
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
wher you now
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
harlow
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
singapore
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
okay
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
when did you come back
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
last night
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
icic
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
so how wasit
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
huh?
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
nth
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
u finished work?
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i mean all
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
yuh
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
how bout you
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
that mr yao rui assigned
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
still doin
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
o....
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
kk
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i m chatting wif frens....not doin
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
haha
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:

++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
hu you chatting wif
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
jun zheng....wei png....guo yi...sis
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
all boysss....
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
wow
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
yur
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
n u
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
ah shit!!!!
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i haven send opus something
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
ohh...
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
yuh
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
ur birthdert and short write up bout ur self
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
i help you do...
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
yur
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
you want
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
huh?
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
okae
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:

.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
but u write finish send me first
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
but must send me the picture
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
i noe that
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
picture i send miie self
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
i wan to see
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
the picture
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
please please
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i dun noe which to take
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
all miie photo is two people one
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
ooo....
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
shit la
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
my sister one also two people one
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
can 1 larh
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
the two of them together
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
ur bday is 15th march
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
?
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
yur
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
yarh
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i diferent
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
the both of them deut
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i not
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
than
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
with eve /
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i also dunno la
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:

++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
you send all than let the mchoose by themself
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
or else you take one picture now larh
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
aiyo.......can dun take pic?
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
they so ma fan
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:

++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
want to put you on the book
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i dun wan
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
remember the one about the performers
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
yur i noe
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:

++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
what you like doing harh
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
but i dun wan go on the book
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
ANSWER ME
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
playing com...softball...watching tv..blahs
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
swimming
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
listening to music
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
all those lor
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
hold on
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
what you want me to write about
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
dunno
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i still got so many things to do...
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
miie hmwk..lead...the pic problem..young genticists....practicepiano
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
what you want me to write about
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
walau
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
duno
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
My name is Chia Ying Han. I am currently studying in Rulang Primary School and in class 5U. I am eleven years old this year, and some of my hobbies and interests include softball, reading, listening to music, playing the piano, playing the computer and watching the television.
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
like that can
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
or you want me to write your teachers name
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
anything
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
and you love going to ACSI to watch the softball matches
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
u dare?
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
stop
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
because the boys there are very handsome also
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
shut up
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
ooi
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:

++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
so funny
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
u verii bad leh
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
i let you see my sis one
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
ok
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
i show u something later
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O sends:

Open(Alt+P)

You have successfully received C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\My Documents\My Received Files\reuvenandcheryl.PNG from .......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O.

++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
how you take this kind of picture
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
junzheng send me one
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
OMG
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
B/C no. S9921636J


I am Ho Shen Ann Annabelle. I am eight years old this year, and I’m studying at Rulang Primary School. Besides learning piano, I also enjoy swimming and ballet. I attend robotics as my CCA in school. I hope you enjoy the piece that I’m going to play.

.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
so siao rite?
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
B/C no. still checking

I am Ho Shen Yue Amanda. I am the youngest in my family. I study in Creative O pre-schoolers bay, I am in K2 this year and can’t wait to join my sisters in Rulang Primary next year. I’m also learning swimming and ballet like my sisters. I will be playing a duet with Annabelle. Happy listening to my piece.

++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
i write one larh
.......<4eva?>...yinghann o.O says:
whoa...i call u can?
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 says:
can
++*alison &&TOXIC TEARS<3 sends:



Transfer of "My name is Chia Ying Han.doc" is complete.

HAHA!!!

ALISON<3