Lost in kallang
Sorry for not posting for such a long time. I was really caught up with *stuff*. Anyway, i was like LOST IN SINGAPORE being a singaporean it sounds stupid, yea i know. WHAT IS WRONG WIF ME??? Anyway, like i said i was LOST IN SINGAPORE. The story went like this:
"City Hall" i heared someone say, it was my friend, Yi Jia. Yi Jia, Jia Qi and I(alison) were on our way to watch a match at Singapore's cricket and softball pitch. The train rumbled on the tracks in the tunnel. It was pitch black outside, a minute later, the train came out of the tunnel and was on the tracks on teh way to Kallang MRT station. And i was on it. When we came out of the station, we were lost... the only imformation from caoch was that the pitch was near Kallang KFC and Macdonalds.(did i speel it rite?) SHIT! We had no idea how to go, i did not bring my cell and i was like" SHIT, where the hell are we?" and than
Yi Jia: Just get a cab la, faster.
Jia Qi:*silent*
Alison: Yuh, i just spent ten on neoprints!
Yi Jia: I pay first.
Alison: I HATE COACH! WHY MUST IT BE AT KALLANG!
*Everyone stares* OUPS!
*waving for the taxi*
*taxi one*--- didn't stop
*taxi two*--- hired
*taxi three*--- didn't know where.
*taxi four*---we needed to cross the road.*
Alison: SHIT!(did you notice i like to use shit now? WHAT IS WRONG WIF ME???
Yi Jia: Watever
Jia Qi: Lets go.
WE WERE LOST!!!!
*Called my mom, didn't know where the hell it was."
Taxi seven--- BROUGHT US THERE

When we reached, it was already the last inning... the score was
nanyang-- 4
orchird park-- 5

At the end, coach lost.... SAD LOR.... well than we went to Mac for some **HIGH TEA** and we sat bus 11 home as SOMEONE knew how to get back. After that, i went to take neoprints again... another ten bucks down.... ARGGG.

Now i'm home from this trip. Anyway, i just checked my mail, and someone(you know who you are) sent me this quizzy thing. PERSON, please can stop sending quizzes? I don't like them. Thanks.

1. How many crushes do you have?
I HAD 1 and now i don't like that person and now i like 3 guys from a secondary school.


2. Who sent you the last SMS?
Yi Jia. I was asking her about the neoprints.


3. Who is the person that is sitting next to you right now?
No one. I'm infront of the computer.


4. What is the most importent thing in your life?
I don't have ONE, i have MANY!


5. Who sent you the most SMSes in a day?
Yi Jia, we were checking on the trips to watch the match.

6. What do you think is a perfect name for a boy?
Taylor... DUH!!!

7. What do you think is the worst name for a boy?
Dick... ITS LIKE EWWW

8. What is the perfect name for a girl?
I've not decided

9. What is the worst name for a girl?
Mary... It sounds so yesterday.

10. What is the thing you want most in your life?
I DUN HAVE A THING<>


Alison