Computer is dead?
Hi everyone, my com is like totally spoiled and i'm like OMG. I just got it fixed and whatever. It was like... so annoying not getting to use the computer. The list of reasons:


  • Theres nothing to read, i finished all the interesting books.

  • The television is like so lame.

  • Homework must be completed by 7:00pm(house rule)

  • Nobody interesting seems to be online

  • There are no sweets to eat

  • I can't go anywhere except house and school

So anyway, i know my posts are getting short and everything... but oh well. So like i told you. Nothing is going well in my life! Not at this moment, or at coach's. But i can't tell you what happened, only 4 girls from Rulang knows. But i can't tell. So thats just too bad. You know what? I was window shopping at Jurong Point that day and i saw a bag that was so cool and cheap! LUCKY ME! I'm so gonna get my mom to get the bag for me.
WHAT??? Is that a crime???? I don't think so!!!! And duh!!!! Guo Yi is totally in love with hui en. If you ckeck megan's blog, you will see that everyone there knows about it(no offence). So i nid to continue blogging soon. I am like so totally busy for homework. So seee you all soon...


Oh... and here are a list of names, Which one do you think is nice?



  1. Vicki

  2. Sabina (NOT SIBRINA)

  3. Chelsie(NOT CHELSY)

  4. Nicki

  5. TORI

  6. DENAYA

  7. BRITANY

  8. CINTIA

  9. COURTNEY

  10. JOJO

  11. KYLA

  12. AMBER

  13. LEONIA

Add more soon.

ALISON