|
i set you apart
Hello there! I'm alison. This is my blog.08.11.96(scorpio), ex-RULANGNITE, current NYGH-er? NYSB:) figured i lost my sanity long ago. makes lots of noise |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by alison to accomodate alison's mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and leave a tag(:! tagboard
affiliates
yinghan
beverly
liying
fiona
alyson
krysia
doreen
xueyi
sheeny
chloe
Jerry(Jerilyn)
yijia
109'09
Tonight - FM Static archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Holidays much?
Holiday much?? You havin a great holiday?? Well... i'm NOT! I can cry out loud... for god's sake! My coach is so bad... and i totally mean it. At least i hate him! So what if i cannot catch a high ball well?? Huh?? i din't ask to be in teh school team!! I hate it, i hate it, i hate it! I don't know why my coach hates me so much... he always say that we must think positive stuff, and he keeps on telling us negative remarks. Why must he do that to muah?? Besides the fact that i have ZERO time for homework... and shopping i don''t even know why i hate softball... maybe the coach makes me hate softball so much!Forget about my stupid softball... so how are you all in the holidays?? Great huh?? Oh... and to answer Hui En's question... no i do not like guo yi. Why do you even think that??? Theres nothing really to talk about... so chao Yally_sonY |