花样少年少女
Hi everyone.
Exams are finnally
over,
except for
higher mother
tounge. Anyway,
I love 花样少年少女 so much!
So nice.
Ella acting so funny,
Quan very good also!!
did you watch yesterday's show?
Is about the ying kai xiao jie.
Wa liao! I laugh like
hell. Its like so so funny
and those who think this show
is stupid
get lost!!
Ella is so funny,
and quite obvious she
is a girl.
Quan love Ella so
much, so sweet couple.
And that
Xiu Yi must come and spoil
their relationship.
That gay!
nan Xue zhang also
very good
but sometimes he
act cool.
So fake! Wa Liao.
I just can't
wait to see
the next one!! I
already watch some parts of
the show
on youtube.
So nice rite?
The funniest one
that i saw is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htimL7V1J0
Sure laugh like hell!
I hope you like
my new skin.
And thanks to
Hui En
for pointing out that
my old skins is
disgusting,
i really didn't
notice that
part.
Xiu Yi is also quite funny.
I find nan Xue zhang's
hairstyle quite nice!
So cool.
Quan's hairstyle
also veri nice
but i hate Xiu Yi's hairstyle.
Like a stupid
Monkey!
Thats all for now
Caltch you all
later.

xXalisonXx